Model RangeSeries Models (254) Special Models (20) Studies (79) International Models (21) Accessories (2) Archive (117) Company (610) Technology (173)
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 19 January 2018Together with its suppliers, the Volkswagen brand is making intensive preparations for the next Golf generation1. At the "Golf 8 Supplier Summit" held at the Volkswagen Arena, the ...more
1This vehicle is not yet offered for sale and is therefore not subject to Directive 1999/94 EC.
- Press ReleaseGroupWolfsburg, 07 November 2017
The Volkswagen Group and industry partners chart a course for success in the expansion of CNG mobilityThe Volkswagen Group and its industry partners from the areas of gas supply, grid and filling station businesses have drawn a positive provisional conclusion from their joint commitment to the ...more
*VW Polo TGI (fuel consumption with natural gas (CNG), kg/100 km: combined 3.2 – 3.1; CO₂ emission combined (natural gas (CNG)), g/km: 87 – 85; fuel consumption with petrol, l/100 km: combined 4.9 – 4.8; CO₂ emission combined (petrol), g/km: 112 – 110) and the new SEAT Ibiza 1.0 TGI (fuel consumption natural gas (CNG), kg/100 km: combined 3.3; CO₂ emission combined (natural gas (CNG)), g/km: 88; fuel consumption petrol, l/100 km: combined 5.0; CO₂ emission combined (petrol), g/km: 114) (Each powered by a large three-cylinder engine with a capacity of 1 litre generating 66 kW/90 hp).
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 04 September 2017
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg/Teheran, 04 July 2017
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 15 June 2016The "INEES" research project (‘Intelligent integration of electric vehicles into the power grid for the provision of system services') has submitted its final report. The partners – Volkswagen AG, ...more
1e-up! electrical consumption in kWh/100km: 11.7 (combined); CO2 emissions in g/km: 0 (combined), efficiency class: A+