- Press ReleaseGroupWolfsburg/Strasbourg, 19 June 2017
- PhotoGroup19 June 2017
MOIA will play a decisive role for ITS: The Volkswagen Group's new company for mobility services is committed to individual mobility solutions such as ride hailing via app and car-pooling.DB2017AL00707
- PhotoGroup19 June 2017
Fast-charging infrastructure for e-vehicles: Spearheaded by Porsche, the Volkswagen Group is driving the expansion of a fast-charging infrastructure for e-vehicles.DB2017AL00706
- StoryBrandWolfsburg, 02 June 2017
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 31 May 2017
- PhotoBrand31 May 2017DB2017AU00954
- PhotoBrand31 May 2017DB2017AU00948
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 22 May 2017
- Press ReleaseGroupWolfsburg, 19 May 2017
- PhotoBrand19 May 2017
More start-ups for the incubator in the "Gläserne Manufaktur" are set: The eight-headed jury symbolically hands over the badge to the young founders of Smart City Systems from Nuremberg and LoyalGo from Dortmund. They are moving into to the factory in the summer.DB2017AL00544
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 18 May 2017
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 11 May 2017
- Press ReleaseGroupWolfsburg/Berlin, 11 May 2017
- PhotoGroup11 May 2017DB2017AL00483
- PhotoGroup11 May 2017
From right: Volkswagen Group CIO Dr. Martin Hofmann welcomes Ramona Pop, Senator for Economy, Energy and Enterprises for the Berlin state, Dr. Christian Göke, CEO of Messe Berlin GmbH, and further representatives from Politics and Business at the Volkswagen booth at "CUBE Tech Fair". In front: Volkswagen concept study GIRA (acronym for German phrase ‘the relaxing way to drive').DB2017AL00482
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 09 May 2017
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg / Frankfurt (D), 04 May 2017
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg/ Vienna, 27 April 2017
Volkswagen at the 38th Vienna Motor Symposium: Large-scale move to electric power, coasting 2.0 and natural gas propulsionElectric power, natural gas propulsion and a new coasting function for internal combustion engines – at the 38th Vienna Motor Symposium starting today, Volkswagen is presenting ...more
1Golf TSI BlueMotion: The vehicle has not yet gone on sale and therefore Directive 1999/94 EC does not apply.
2e-Golf (100 kW/136 PS) Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 12.7, CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 0, efficiency class: A+
31.0 CNG turbo (66 kW/90 PS): Vehicle with this engine have not yet gone on sale and therefore Directive 1999/94 EC does not apply.
4Golf GTE - Fuel consumption in l/100 km: combined 1.8 - 1.6; Electrical energy consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 12 - 11.4;CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 40 - 36; efficiency class: A+
5BUDD-e: The vehicle has not yet gone on sale and therefore Directive 1999/94 EC does not apply.
6I.D.: The vehicle has not yet gone on sale and therefore Directive 1999/94 EC does not apply.
7I.D.BUZZ: The vehicle has not yet gone on sale and therefore Directive 1999/94 EC does not apply.