- Press ReleaseGroupWolfsburg, 15 February 2018
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 19 December 2017Volkswagen has today extended its successful environmental and future incentive program in Germany up to the end of March 2018. Since the program was introduced in mid-August, incentives have ...more
1e-Golf (100 kW/136 PS) power consumption in kWh/100km: 12.7 (combined), CO2 emissions in g/km: 0 (combined), efficiency class: A+.
2Passat GTE: fuel consumption in l/100 km: combined 1.8 – 1.7; power consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 13.1 -12.5; CO2 emissions in g/km: combined 40-38; efficiency class: A+.
Passat GTE Estate - fuel consumption in l/100 km: combined 1.8 – 1.7; power consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 13.2 – 12.7; CO2 emissions in g/km: combined 40-38; efficiency class: A+.
- PhotoBrand19 December 2017DB2017AL01541
- Press ReleaseGroupWolfsburg, 19 December 2017
- Press ReleaseGroupBraunschweig / Munich, 15 December 2017
- Press ReleaseGroupWolfsburg, 30 November 2017
- PhotoGroup30 November 2017DB2017AL01379
- StoryBrandFrankfurt, IAA, 13 September 2017The sun setting over the ocean, cyclists riding through the city, a father hugging his daughter – Volkswagen is showing these and similar video sequences to its customers at the IAA. The viewing ...more
1e-Golf: (100 kW/136 PS) electrical consumption, kWh/100 km: combined 12,7; combined CO2 emissions, g/km: 0; efficiency class: A+.
*The concept vehicle has not yet gone on sale, and therefore Directive 1999/94 EC does not apply.
- PhotoBrand13 June 2017DB2017AL00497
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 14 August 2016
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 08 June 2016
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 03 June 2016
- Press ReleaseWolfsburg/Berlin, 01 June 2016
- Web-Video02 February 20162016020201
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg / Berlin, 02 February 2016
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 18 January 2016
- Photo18 January 2016DB2016AL00052
- Press Release