- NewsPress Release NewsGroupWolfsburg, 21 February 2018
- StoryBrandDresden, 09 February 2018
1e-Golf: Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: 12.7 (combined), CO2 emissions in g/km: 0 (combined), efficiency class: A+.
- Press ReleaseGroupBeijing/Wolfsburg, 26 January 2018
- PhotoGroup26 January 2018
Group photo at Future Center Asia Opening Ceremony: Johann Jungwirth, Chief Digital Officer of Volkswagen Group, Liu Dian Xun, President, CIPA of MOFCOM, Prof. Dr. Jochem Heizmann, Member of the Board of Management of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft as well as President and CEO of Volkswagen Group China, Dr. Torsten Schonert, Head of Future Center Asia, Yu-Hsiu Li, Head of Digital User Experience at Fu-ture Center, Peter Ortlieb, Head of Design at Future Center Asia (from left to right).DB2018AL00084
- PhotoGroup26 January 2018DB2018AL00083
- Press ReleaseBrandWolfsburg, 19 January 2018Together with its suppliers, the Volkswagen brand is making intensive preparations for the next Golf generation1. At the "Golf 8 Supplier Summit" held at the Volkswagen Arena, the ...more
1This vehicle is not yet offered for sale and is therefore not subject to Directive 1999/94 EC.
- Press ReleaseBrandKigali / Wolfsburg, 18 January 2018
- PhotoBrand18 January 2018
Thomas Schäfer, CEO of the Volkswagen Group South Africa, and Claire Akamanzi, CEO of the Rwanda Development Board, at today's press briefing in Kigali.DB2018AL00057
- Press ReleaseGroupPalo Alto/Wolfsburg, 04 January 2018
- Press ReleaseGroupWolfsburg, 03 January 2018
- Press ReleaseGroupNew York/Wolfsburg, 21 December 2017
- PhotoBrand01 December 2017DB2017AL01174
The I.D., I.D. CROZZ and I.D. BUZZ concept vehicles have not gone on sale, and therefore Directive 1999/94 EC does not apply.
- PhotoBrand29 November 2017DB2017AL01350
- PhotoBrand29 November 2017DB2017AL01353
- PhotoBrand29 November 2017DB2017AL01349